India is a country that has inspired many travellers.
It’s diverse cultures, varied faiths and a rich heritage has made it a must visit place. Travelling to a foreign country means that you need a Visa and require applying for the same. Indian government clearly specifies the list of documents and conditions that need to be fulfilled before applying for a India Visa.
To delight all foreign travelers, India in a recent notification has marked around 43 countries whose citizens can apply for a VISA on arrival. This facility is only available to foreign citizens who wish to visit India as a tourist, or have come to visit friends, or visiting India for getting medical treatment, etc. Any other category of visit requires a valid VISA.
Whatever be the duration of your tourist visa, you are not allowed to stay in India for more than six months (180 days) at a stretch. The tourist visa issued for a period of 5 years or more stipulates each visit not to last longer than three months (90 days). Earlier it was mandatory to maintain a gap of at least two months between two consecutive visits, which condition has now been removed.
- Visa application is an online process, you need to upload the required documents, photograph and the online application form at the Indian Embassy. The required documents are:
A valid passport for a period of at least 180 days and availability of two blank pages
• Recent passport size photographs ( 2 in number)
• Duly filled online application form and the visa fee
It is compulsory that uploaded photograph passes all the specifications as mentioned under the VISA laws. If any photo does not match the specifications are rejected and the applicant again needs to file for a fresh Visa application. Indian government specifies the dimensions and requirements for a correct Indian VISA photograph, these points are:
• A color photograph of size 2 inch x 2 inch ( 50 mm x 50 mm) is to be submitted
• The indian visa photo should clearly display the entire front face from top of the hairs to bottom of the chin and the eyes are required to be open. The photo should be centre aligned in the frame.
• The final print should not be altered for tone quality, contrast editing, etc. The clear and a natural photo is required.
• A light background Visa Photo print without borders is required. The softcopy can be of size 10 KB to 1 MB (jpeg format)
• Eyeglasses, head gears, etc should be removed before clicking the photograph.
• The kid’s photographs for Indian Visa have some relaxations, like a 1 year old kid is not required to have their eyes open.
Order Now and get your best Indian Visa Photos!
We provide online Indian visa photo and passport photo printing services. If you have any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us: